Monday, August 16, 2010

Praetor in Pictures



They say a picture is worth a thousand words; I hope so, because I'm many thousands of words behind in posting to this blog and yet I have a lot of pictures to show.
(Click the picture--or right here--to see a lot more stuff.)


As my family will tell you, I'm still working full speed on Praetor as I try to get it ready for an early launch with the Windows Phone 7 devices that are coming out later this fall. This is such an ambitious project that I don't think a 2010 launch of the game is realistic, but I'd like to have it substantially complete by the end of the year anyway.
I've got a lot to post about move sequencing, network gameplay and computer AI--just too busy coding to explain what I'm doing. So hang in there, more posts are forthcoming as things slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment